Summer Learn to Skate Day Camp 2020
August 3rd-7th and 10th-14th Camp 1 & 2
$350 PER SKATER
FOR AGES SEVEN - TWELVE
Camp 1 skaters Beginner 2 (Alpha) - Intertmediate 2 (Delta)*
Camp 2 skaters Intermediate 3 (FS 1) - Advanced (FS 4)*
*Please see prerequisites below
Please read the strict guidelines listed below provided by Santa Clara County:
- Maximum 12 children per group with no more than two groups per ice surface.
- Campers must be 7+ years of age.
- Each camper must register as an individual to verify age.
- Children cannot have been enrolled in another childcare or summer camp program within three weeks before the first date of camp.
- Instructors will stay with the same group and no other all week.
- Campers and instructors are allowed in the building, parents must meet instructors outside.
- An EMT will conduct health checks every morning before entry to the building. If a child should fail this test (including temperature over 100.4, exhibiting any symptoms for outherwise unexplained reasons, exposure to some believed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days, etc.) they cannot attend camp that day.
- Campers bring their own snacks, "pack in/pack out" style.
- All Santa Clara County COVID standards apply. (Facemasks should be worn by children 7-12 while under the direct supervision of an adult, 6-feet social distances maintained whenever possible, etc.)
- Before enrolling, please review our COVID-19 page HERE.