Public Session Admission Prices:
General Admission 13 & Over: $10.50
Children (12 & under): $9.50
Senior (55 & Over: $6.50
Skate Rental: $4.50
Single rental with paid admission: $4.50
Pre-Purchase 12 rentals with paid admission: $45.00
*Solar4America Ice offers both figure skates and hockey skates for rent.
Teen & Adult 12 Admissions (Price of 10): $105.00
Children 12 Admissions (Price of 10): $95.00
12 Skate Rental (Price of 10): $45.00
Monday Night Special (Non-“Holiday Ice”): $8.50
Discounted Group Rate (Groups of 10 or more paying together):
Adults $13.00*, Children $12.00*
- Price includes skate rental
- All skaters must purchase a public session sticker and visibly affix that sticker to their clothing.
- No running or horseplay.
- No stick or puck play (ball) allowed outside of the playing surfaces.
- No food or beverages allowed on the ice at anytime.
- No smoking within Solar4America Ice.
- Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skaters safety or pleasure is strictly forbidden.
- Roughness, excessive speeding or weaving through other skaters is prohibited.
- No tag or games of any kind are permitted on or off the ice.
- No more than two people may skate together.
- No one is permitted on the ice without skates.
- While on the ice, skaters must keep moving.
- Skaters are not allowed to carry children or secondary items such as cameras, handbags, etc. while skating.
- Patrons must not sit on, lean over, or leave articles on the dasher boards.
- All exits are to be kept clear at all times.
- No dogs or pets of any kind are permitted on the premises.
- Incidents or malicious destruction are to be reported to the manager/supervisor immediately.
- No one is allowed on the ice during resurfacing. Zamboni doors must be closed before anyone is permitted onto the playing surface.
- Throwing snowballs or any objects is strictly prohibited.
- Figure skating harness usage during public session is prohibited.
- Solar4America Ice is not responsible for any personal items stolen or left within or around the premises.