Please click here for current schedule and registration.
Buckets are unavailable at this time.
- Buckets are only to be used by beginner skaters who need assistance standing or staying upright while attempting to skate.
- Bucket stacks should be waist high at all times when using to avoid injury.
- By using buckets stacked at the appropriate level, beginner skaters can push the buckets in the bucket section to help keep their balance and become accustomed to the ice.
- Please keep buckets within the designated area.
- No sitting or lying on buckets is permitted.
- No sitting or pushing a guest who is sitting on top of buckets.
- Please do not skate with two or more stacks of buckets.
- Please be respectful of those trying to learn ice skating while in the bucket section.
- Games are not allowed to be played with buckets.
- Abuse of these guidelines or staff direction will result in ejection from the facility.
- Please remember these safety guidelines, and above all, have fun!
Information on Adult Only Sessions
General admission 18 years old & over only. Must show ID when purchasing admission.
Contact Stephanie Conroy for more information about groups at [email protected]
Groups of 20 or less do NOT need to make reservations to come to Public Session.
It is recommended that groups of 21+ email the date, time, and approximate number of skaters to Group Sales to ensure we are properly staffed and can accommodate your group.
All prices & schedule subject to change.
Protective equipment, warm clothing, gloves recommended.
NO PETS, OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ALLOWED.