Standard Public Session Schedule
(Times subject to Change)
8:00pm-9:00pm * Adult only
- Buckets are only to be used by beginner skaters who need assistance standing or staying upright while attempting to skate.
- Bucket stacks should be waist high at all times when using to avoid injury.
- By using buckets stacked at the appropriate level, beginner skaters can push the buckets in the bucket section to help keep their balance and become accustomed to the ice.
- Please keep buckets within the designated area.
- No sitting or lying on buckets is permitted.
- No sitting or pushing a guest who is sitting on top of buckets.
- Please do not skate with two or more stacks of buckets.
- Please be respectful of those trying to learn ice skating while in the bucket section.
- Games are not allowed to be played with buckets.
- Abuse of these guidelines or staff direction will result in ejection from the facility.
- Please remember these safety guidelines, and above all, have fun!
Information on Adult Only Sessions
General admission 18 years old & over only. Must show ID when purchasing admission.
Groups of 20 or less do NOT need to make reservations to come to Public Session.
It is recommended that groups of 21+ email the date, time, and approximate number of skaters to [email protected] to ensure we are properly staffed and can accommodate your group.
All prices & schedule subject to change.
Protective equipment, warm clothing, gloves recommended.
NO PETS, OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ALLOWED.